The Snake, the Crocodile, and the Dog (Amelia Peabody, Book 7)

by Elizabeth Peters | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/31/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 31, 2017
This is one of 32 books (mostly fantasy) that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on 10/29/17 by a family friend who lives in Clarksburg, Maryland. Thank you so much for sharing your books with us!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by merope33 at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 15, 2017
I read one of the books in this series a little while ago and thought I'd try another. Picked up a few days ago at my local LFL.

Journal Entry 4 by merope33 at book exchange table at work in Bethesda, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 29, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/29/2018 UTC) at book exchange table at work in Bethesda, Maryland USA

Much better than the last Amelia Peabody mystery that I read.