The Night Eternal (The Strain Trilogy)

by Guillermo del Toro, Chuck Hogan | Horror | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0062196928 Global Overview for this book
Registered by BlueBox-LFL21797 of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 10/29/2017
Journal Entry 1 by BlueBox-LFL21797 from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 29, 2017
Donated to our little free library by a neighbor--a timely donation for Halloween! :)

Released 2 yrs ago (10/29/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #21797 - Wendell St in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please visit www.BookCrossing.com/ to make a quick journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else who will appreciate it. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
You have the option of journaling anonymously or you can register as a member of bookcrossing yourself. Registering as a member is spam-free and allows you such options as signing up for release alerts in locations near you. If you do register as a member, please consider listing BlueBox-LFL21797 as your referring member.
Thank You!

A

Looked up the zip code where I work, and this is the only LFL registered on the World Map here. Sharing some books for younger readers. This is LFL 15767 located inside the Salvation Army waiting area at 2300 MLK. When I dropped off books there today, the library was empty. Maybe this release note can inspire others to release some books here.

This book is being released at the BookCrossing booth at the The International Day of the Book street festival in Old Town Kensington, Maryland, USA.

Read about the history of this festival here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing...where we make the whole world our library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. You may now join BookCrossing (free!) to follow this book's travels. It's so much fun. Your information will not be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing BlueBox-LFL12797 or SqueakyChu as your referring person.

This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. Take your time to read this book. Afterward, make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. If you release it, kindly make a release note to let me know where it is traveling. Thank you so much.

Happy reading!

Released 6 mos ago (3/13/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #21797 - Wendell St in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Releasing a book about a global pandemic of a vampire virus, inspired by CoVID-19 pandemic of 2020