corner corner The Road From Coorain

The Road From Coorain
by Jill Ker Conway | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingazukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 10/27/2017

status (set by azuki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingazukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Friday, October 27, 2017

A memoir of the author's growing up in Australia.

Journal Entry 2 by wingazukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I enjoyed reading the memoir. The author is a college president, so needless to say her words are well thought out and expansive. Like most life stories, I enjoy most the part about her childhood, and wish there were more of it. It's touching how she finally comes to understand her mother and decides to fly out to her own destiny.

Journal Entry 3 by wingazukiwing at Moov Hotel Porto Centro in Porto - City, Porto Portugal on Friday, November 03, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (11/3/2017 UTC) at Moov Hotel Porto Centro in Porto - City, Porto Portugal

Glad to find a book exchange at this hotel, so I can leave my finished books here for the next reader, without worry that they will get thrown out!

Hi! How wonderful you've found one of my books! Thank you so much for checking out the journal. I would really appreciate if you can take a moment to let me know you have it now. Trust me, it'll totally make my day to hear from one of my "wild" books.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Feel free to explore the BookCrossing site, and visit our forum to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!