Me and the Great Zoo Mystery

by Margaret Gibson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/28/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 28, 2017
This is one of more than 110 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on October 22, 2017, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very, very much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

My friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, chose this book (among others) to share with her grandniece and grandnephews.

------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 8th Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his daughter Becky (BookCrosser N-R-Jyzer) who was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. To learn more about Becky, please visit Becky's Hugs. This book pictures animals on its cover. Becky loved animals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 10, 2018
Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I plan to release this book elsewhere soon.

Released 1 yr ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!