James and the Giant Peach

by Roald Dahl | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 055315317x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/28/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 28, 2017
This is one of more than 110 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on October 22, 2017, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very, very much!

Inscribed in this book:

Oct. 6, 1986

To J___s,

With love from
Grandma and Uncle J_m

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 23, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/10/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I am releasing this book at the annual BookCrossing Holiday Party at the home of authorauthor. This book is one of a pack of books going to authorauthor's Little Free Library of Alexandria & Hancock in Alexandria, Virginia, USA.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenges:

***The 2017 D for December Release Challenge hosted by hyphen8.

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the names JAMES and AN (x2).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by authorauthor at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, May 02, 2018
Thanks for the kids' books, SqueakyChu! The LFL is low on children's books right now, so I'm preparing a batch of them to fill it.

Released 1 yr ago (5/2/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #9136 - W Alexandria & Hancock in Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm placing this in my Little Free Library to find itself a new reader.

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!