I've Got Your Number

by Sophie Kinsella | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbethiebwing of Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on 10/26/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbethiebwing from Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, October 26, 2017
This book is traveling to fulfill a birthday wish. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Sunday, December 03, 2017
Book arrived! Thanks so much for sending a wishlist book for my birthday. I love Sophie Kinsella and I know I will enjoy this book. Thanks a million!

10/9/2020
Another book that I never meant to keep so long. I decided to read it this month because it is HGG (Holiday Gift Giving) in the bookcrossing forum and this book happens to be on another bookcrosser's wishlist. I think I have read nearly every book by Sophie Kinsella and enjoyed them all because her books are light reads with humor, good for a break between serious books. But, this one was top notch! It was laugh out loud funny from the beginning, it actually had many things going on at once and some plot twist. I could barely put it down-just what I needed and I'm sure the bookcrosser that is going to receive this book for the holidays will enjoy it too!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/13/2020 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

it's in the mail

Happy HGG!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Received today from Southernfryed. Thanks so much for the surprise!