Lily and the Octopus

by Steven Rowley | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by spoiledrotten of Waldwick, New Jersey USA on 10/25/2017
Journal Entry 1 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, October 25, 2017
One of the books my bookclub will be reading next year.

Journal Entry 2 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, July 01, 2018
Ted and Lily have been together since Lily was a puppy. They are everything to each other. One day Ted notices something on the top of Lily's head, which he refers to as an Octopus. After going to the vet Ted does not want to face the fact that he may lose Lily. Through the next several weeks Lily teaches Ted about the important things in life and that all life ends, sometimes sooner than we would like.
This is a very touching and moving story .
It will become available after my bookclub discusses it this week.
09/16/18 on reserve for iddylu for the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 3 by spoiledrotten at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, September 16, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (9/17/2018 UTC) at Durham, New Hampshire USA

Sending to iddylu as part of the US/Canada wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, September 20, 2018
Received, thank you for the tag! I've had my eye on this one for a while and am looking forward to reading it soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Finished! I wasn't as taken with it as a lot of other people seem to be, but it is a good book.

Journal Entry 6 by wingIddyluwing at Little Free Library, Wibird St in Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, November 17, 2018

Released 1 day ago (11/17/2018 5:00 PM UTC) at Little Free Library, Wibird St in Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA

I meant to take a picture, but forgot!