ISBN: Global Overview for this book
6 journalers for this copy...
There's six rules:
1. This is for Cosy Crime and Mystery novels only
2. There must be a minimum of 4 books in it. You can take out as many as you like but you MUST send on at least 4. More is fine as long as ......
3. ...... the package weighs under 2KG. This is just to keep costs down. Postage is currently £2.90 second class for up to 2KG.
4. Please journal the date the bookbox is received (BCID will be in the box - please leave for next person!) & sent on & of course, journal any books you remove.
5. As a courtesy to other readers please only put in books that are in a decent condition.
6. All the books currently in the box must be by different authors to ensure a variety of choice. So, for example, you could take out a book by Laura Childs & put another Laura Childs in as there would still be only one in the box (although I know I did put the first two books in one series in here myself) .... hope that makes sense!
Participants (Scheduled to start in October originally but only underway in January) :
back to me (Flutterbies9)
The send out order will be amended as requested. If you wish to be up or down the list please just let me know.
This poor box has had many mishaps before it even started on its journey and is consequently very late on its start, but it is now on its way.
CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES:
Thank you very much for sharing!
CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES:
I will try to move it on as quickly as I can, but it may take a few days for me to be able to get to the post office as we are in a winter wonderland at the moment with "the beast from the east" paying us a visit. It's so lovely looking out of the window on to the garden with the snow falling :-)
This will be posted to rainbow3 tomorrow :-)
(btw Very impressed with the superb, on theme, book-box card, two crow’s in typical crow stance [Please imagine, in crow caw, ‘Hello, hello, hello, what’s going on there then?’] …and captioned ATTEMPTED MURDER. – Genius!
Series numbers = (#7) etc
BOOKS READ AND RETURNED TO BOX
01 BLOOD ORANGE BREWING (#7) – Laura Childs |
02 DEATH IN THE COUNTRY (#1) – Christine Green |
03 MURDER MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH (#7) – Nancy Martin |
04 MISTLETOE AND MURDER (#1) – Robin Stevens |
05 THE HERRING SELLERS APPRENTICE (#1) – L.C. Tyler |
BOOKS ADDED TO THE BOX
06 LET’S PLAY DEAD (#2) - Sheila Connolly |
07 MONUMENT TO THE DEAD (#4) – Sheila Connolly |
08 SCONE COLD DEAD – Kaitlyn Dunnett |
09 THE BRIDE'S KIMONO (#5) - Sujata Massey |
BOOKS TAKEN OUT OF THE BOX TO RELEASE
ANTHEM FOR A DOOMED YOUTH (#19) – Carola Dunn |
D IS FOR DEADBEAT (#4) – Sue Grafton |
BOOKS TAKEN OUT OF THE BOX TO READ
DRY BONES THAT DREAM (#7) – Peter Robinson |
I will set up another round of this box in the forum so anyone wishing to join is very welcome.