The Enchanted April

by Elizabeth Von Arnim | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 146103924X Global Overview for this book
Registered by jennannej of Coronado, California USA on 10/21/2017
Journal Entry 1 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Saturday, October 21, 2017
This was a book club read.

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej at Little Free Library #52366 - F Ave. in Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (11/28/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #52366 - F Ave. in Coronado, California USA

Releasing into the Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 3 by jennannej at Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (1/16/2018 UTC) at Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado, California USA

left in the little free library by the beach.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Coronado, California USA on Thursday, August 22, 2019
I really enjoyed everything about this delightful book. Loved the language and the author's writing style. I love that it was written in 1924 and will read more from this author. I had seen the movie many years ago and plan to see it again to compare with the book. A wonderful stress relieving story set in Italy! Who wouldn't like that! I am going to pass it on to a gal in my North County book group next!