The Table Of Less Valued Knights

by Marie Phillips | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/19/2017
Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, October 19, 2017
By the author of Gods Behaving Badly, this book tells of the other table in the Great Hall of Camelot - the Table of Less Valued Knights. It stands in the draughtiest corner, furthest from the fire, and at it sits disgraced knght Sir h
Humphrey, somewhat grey of hair, a little creaky of knee, but pure of heart (well, more or less) and ready for another quest.

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon at Streatham Vale in Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, March 02, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (3/2/2020 UTC) at Streatham Vale in Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading