corner corner Dora's Space Mission (Nickelodeon, Dora the Explorer)

Dora's Space Mission (Nickelodeon, Dora the Explorer)
by Viacom International, Inc. (publsiher) | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/20/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, October 20, 2017

This is one of 92 books that came in to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) as a donation on September, 23, 2017 from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very, very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, December 07, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (12/7/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenges:

***The 2017 D for December Release Challenge hosted by hyphen8.

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the names DORA and ORA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!