Snowbound Mystery (Boxcar Children #13)

by Gertrude Chandler Warner | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/20/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, October 20, 2017
This is one of 92 books that came in to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) as a donation on September, 23, 2017 from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very, very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 28, 2017
I'm saving this book for my four-year-old grandson. Someone (was it his dad?) told me he likes this series.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 01, 2017
My four-year-old grandson said I may share this book with others.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. This book has the word SNOW in its title.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 18, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!