corner corner Ashael Rising (The Vessel of Kaladene)

The Orwell Bridge

Ashael Rising (The Vessel of Kaladene)
by Shona Kinsella | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 5/15/2018

status (set by JemmaJ): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Purchased from www.hive.co.uk.

Shona Kinsella is one of the speakers booked for the Ipswich UnCon so I will turn this book into a book ray. Depending on take up I may purchase another to read myself as I have several other books to be read first.

bcuklogo3

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Bookray participants are:-

Poodlesister
JemmaJ
rahar109
earthcaroleanne
greenbadger

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, May 21, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (5/22/2018 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Posting to Poodlesister.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, May 24, 2018

I think JemmaJ wants to join the bookray. Thanks for organising this ardachy. It’s in a short queue but I read fast.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, June 01, 2018

I got so gripped by this that I missed my tube stop. I also read it in a day.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at A BOOKRAY , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, June 03, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (6/4/2018 UTC) at A BOOKRAY , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to JemmaJ.

rahar109 has asked to join the bookray.

Journal Entry 7 by JemmaJ at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 08, 2018

Many thanks for passing this book along Poodlesister.

Love the bookplates; a couple I've added to my collection. It sounds like the Meet Up at the Wetlands was a lot of fun!

Just finished a book, so on to this one. I'm rather excited about this book!