Grace

by Richard Paul Evans | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 10/17/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2017
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at USA in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (4/24/2019 UTC) at USA in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

Enjoy! Off in Iwillrejoice's G title bookring. It is looking for a new reader.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, May 02, 2019
checking in from the book ring. I don't think I've read this one

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, July 19, 2019
Tear jerker, as many of his books are, and set in Utah, so good for the states challenge.
14 yo Eric meets runaway teen Grace dumpster diving at the restaurant where he works. He takes her own and stows her away for a few months in a clubhouse fort, near the back of his property. She's been abused by her step-father, but when the police catch up to him, he's too young to stand up to handing her over...which seals her fate at the hands of her step-father.

I thought it was an Xmas book, but it's really not so will release for the one word title challenge instead.

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 03, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (8/3/2019 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For the One Word release challenge

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy!
Thanks and happy reading!