Short Shorts

by Irving Howe | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/15/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 15, 2017
Found in a Little Free Library somewhere around Midlothian, VA. Looks interesting. Registered in Centreville, Virginia, USA.

Released 3 wks ago (10/20/2019 UTC) at Fashion Centre at Pentagon City - Food Court in Arlington, Virginia USA

Bringing to the BCinDC meetup. If no one claims it, I'll wild release it somewhere in the area.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 20, 2019
I took this home from the meetup today. There are at least a handful of authors in this collection whose works I want to read or have enjoyed in the past. I want to be the kind of person who has read this book, even though literary short stories aren't usually my kind of thing. These stories are all SUPER SHORT, however. I feel like even if I just read a few I'm most interested in, it will be worth adding to Mt. TBR.