Celtic Connections: Ancient Celts, Their Tradition and Living Legacy

by Dr. David James, Simant Bostock | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Releanna of Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on 10/14/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Releanna from Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on Saturday, October 14, 2017
Rather than a scholarly composition, this is a lively introduction of spirited articles, beautiful illustrations, and evocative photographs. Journey back with James to the magical world of the Celts, from their earliest known times to the present day.

Journal Entry 2 by Releanna at Samhain Medieval Exchange, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, October 14, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (10/16/2017 UTC) at Samhain Medieval Exchange, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases

Oíche Shamhna Shona Duit!

Journal Entry 3 by wingArvoreswing at Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Thank you so much for this book and the rest of the treats. I really enjoyed them :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingArvoreswing at Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Tuesday, October 6, 2020
I truly enjoyed this book and the way it took me to Celtic ground. I very much relate to Celts' connections with nature, mainly the spiritual connection with trees, the significance of water and the mandala of Celtic seasons. And Shamanism in general. Plus, I find their sculptures and jewelry fascinating.
Wonderful book. I will share it with my Samhain partner of this year. I really hope she will enjoy it.
Happy celebration! :-)

Journal Entry 5 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, October 31, 2020
Received for my Samhain celebration and there are pictures of places I have visited both in Scotland and on Dartmoot - it's bringing back some great memories. Thank you very much and I think this will be saved for next year's exchange as it is so spot on. Sorry, you have a long wait until the next release!

Journal Entry 6 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Monday, October 11, 2021

Released 4 days ago (10/11/2021 UTC) at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom

Saved this lovely book all year for my Samhain Exchange patner 2021. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, October 14, 2021
Arrived today thank you