You May Now Kill the Bride (Carnegie Kincaid, Book 5)

by Deborah Donnelly | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 10/13/2017
Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, October 13, 2017
On picturesque San Juan Island, love and lavender are in the air. So, unfortunately, are jealousy, pettiness…and murder. Wedding planner Carnegie Kincaid has come to the Puget Sound paradise to oversee her best friend’s wedding. But when her own mother announces her engagement to a local millionaire, Carnegie inherits more than two hostile about-to-be stepsisters and a new father she doesn’t quite trust.

Juggling cops and caterers, secret lovers and sullen in-laws, Carnegie finds a season of love in an idyllic setting turning into chaos. But when the millionaire’s key employee turns up dead and the local police–including one gorgeous blond hunk of a deputy–start breathing down her neck, can she stop a match made in heaven from becoming an invitation to murder?

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, September 4, 2019
This may be my favourite of the series. I do still wish Carnegie would speak up for herself more. But then we wouldn't have the books if she did.

Journal Entry 3 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, September 14, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (9/19/2020 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending to the winner of the Wonderful Family Sweeps. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by LESEHEST at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Friday, October 9, 2020
This looks like a fun read. I hope I will get the time to read it soon.