That's Not Hay in My Hair

by Juliette Turner | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/14/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 14, 2017
I selected this book from the Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 E-less challenge hosted by motherof11.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, November 13, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (2/1/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word HAIR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!