An Absence of Light

by David Lindsey | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/14/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 14, 2017
I selected this book from the Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The October 2017 TICK TOCK Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book has the word LIGHT in the title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 29, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at La Madeleine Bakery & Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at La Madeleine Bakery & Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book at the February 2018 meetup of BCinDC at La Madeleine.

------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...
***The 2018 Great Backyard Bird Count Release Challenge hosted by Gory Details in honor of the Audubon Great Backyard Bird Count. This book has a Bantam rooster on its cover.

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word AB.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingFiregirlwing at Annandale, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018
This book was left over at today's BC-in-DC meetup, so I snagged it for my hospital's book cart.