The Brass Verdict

by Michael Connelly | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1409102033 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingCross-patchwing of Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 10/13/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingCross-patchwing from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, October 13, 2017
Defence lawyer Mickey Haller has had some problems, but now he's put all that behind him and is ready to resume his career. Then another lawyer, Vincent, dies, and Haller gets an unexpected windfall: he inherits all Vincent's clients, putting his stalled career back on track at a stroke.

Not only that, but Vincent had taken on a high-profile and potentially lucrative murder case. It'll be a trial that promises big fees and an even bigger place in the media spotlight - and if Mickey can win against the odds, he'll really be back in the big leagues.

The only problem is the detective handling the case - a certain Harry Bosch - is convinced the killer must be one of Vincent's clients. Suddenly Mickey is faced with the biggest challenge of his career: how to defend a client successfully who might just be planning to murder him.

Journal Entry 2 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, October 13, 2017
Hooked on Bosch and now Mickey Haller is muscling in on his territory. I just can't put Michael Connelly books down once I get started.

Journal Entry 3 by wingCross-patchwing at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 13, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/13/2017 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A UK Wishlist tag. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 16, 2017
Arrived safely with lovely BC labels. Thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 23, 2018
A quick page turner.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 04, 2018
Sending on to the winner of the Annual Clearance Sweepstakes.

Journal Entry 7 by winganathema-devicewing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, September 17, 2018
Thank you, brunton11. I read another Harry Bosch novel earlier this year. Shall definitely give this one a try. Besides, there are times when you just need a quick thriller fix.

Journal Entry 8 by winganathema-devicewing at Bücherregal Heinrichstraße 35 in Graz, Steiermark Austria on Sunday, September 23, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (9/23/2018 UTC) at Bücherregal Heinrichstraße 35 in Graz, Steiermark Austria

I tried, but there was too much dry courtroom jargon for me, and it didn't really hold my attention. May somebody else find it who will appreciate it more!

Hello! BookCrossing is an online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see where our books will travel and how their readers like them. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know this book has found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, or leave it back on the shelf or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, you will hear from future readers as it keeps on travelling the world. Happy reading!