The Art of Mexican Cooking

by Jay Aaron | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/13/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, October 13, 2017
This is book from a collection of more than 90 books received as a donation to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my friend from Cabin John, Maryland, USA. Thank you very much!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 30, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, February 15, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (2/15/2018 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Great Backyard Bird Count Release Challenge hosted by Gory Details in honor of the Audubon Great Backyard Bird Count. This book's author's name has the word JAY in it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!