A Nation Worth Ranting About

by Rick Mercer | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jessibud of Toronto, Ontario Canada on 10/12/2017
Journal Entry 1 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 12, 2017
Accidentally picked up a copy of this book, forgetting I already had one on the shelf! This will be Rick's last season on The Mercer Report, so this collection of his rants becomes more special. I am sure there are great things ahead in his future but he sure has been fun to watch. I used to say Mercer for Prime Minister but I think he is having way too much fun being honest, than he ever could as a politician!

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild like I did.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it's free!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, jessibud, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 2 by miss-efficiency at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, March 10, 2018
My parents will love this! Passing it on to them.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Monday, March 12, 2018
We have really enjoyed the Rick Mercer Report for the last 15 years and will miss it. He is such a trooper and will try anything while helping Canadians learn more about our country. Golfguy and I will both enjoy revisiting his "rants" in this book. Thanks for passing it on.