Lord of Misrule (Morganville Vampires, Book 5)

by Rachel Caine | Teens |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 10/11/2017
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Book #5 in the Morganville Vampires series:

In the college town of Morganville, vampires and humans coexist in (relatively) bloodless harmony. Then comes Bishop, the master vampire who threatens to abolish all order, revive the forces of the evil dead, and let chaos rule. But Bishop isn't the only threat.

Violent black cyclone clouds hover, promising a storm of devastating proportions as student Claire Danvers and her friends prepare to defend Morganville against elements both natural and unnatural.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, October 12, 2017
My Review: It's been a few years since I read the last one in this series. I truly hate that the books in this series always end in a cliffhanger. Ack! I love the characters, I could see this series made for TV or Netflix.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, February 01, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (2/1/2018 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending this wishlist book to Shann24lvr. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Shann24lvr at St. Clair, Missouri USA on Wednesday, February 07, 2018
What a great surprise to come home to. A box full of wishlist books. Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness Jenny!!! I look forward to reading this book.