The Heat of the Day

by Elizabeth Bowen | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsakirmowing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 10/11/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingsakirmowing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, October 11, 2017
London during the bomb raids of WW2

Miittiin mukaan

Journal Entry 3 by -solaria- at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, October 20, 2017
It seemed intriguing, so I took this one too. I guess I took almost all the books sakirmo brought.

The book will be looking for new readers at the meet-up. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, May 20, 2018
Might be suitable for the hammock...

Journal Entry 6 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (12/6/2019 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

At times you just have to be sensible and let books travel - especially if they're on a wishlist!

Journal Entry 7 by winghetku77wing at Nokia, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, July 28, 2020
28.7.2020 I met Pamina and she kindly couriered me books from my wishlist. Thank you once again, Pamina and thank you for fulfilling my wish, pippis!