Curious George and the Hot Air Balloon

by H. A. Rey, Margret Rey | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0395919096 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/10/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 10, 2017
This is book from a set of three full bags of mostly children's books that I received on 09/23/17 as a donation to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title contains the word AIR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

-------------------------

ETA: 03/03/18 - I handed off this book to a little boy who was walking by the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) accompanied by him mom or caregiver.