corner corner The Story Sisters

The Story Sisters
by Alice Hoffman | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/8/2017

status (set by Plum-crazy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 08, 2017

A haunting and emotionally satisfying novel from a much-loved and critically acclaimed author, which weaves fairy tale and gritty realism together to dazzlingly effect. says Play.com's review...& I can't argue with that! Beautifully written & heartbreaking - loved it! :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at The Samaritans Charity Shop in Elland, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Released 2 days ago (11/15/2017 12:00 PM UTC) at The Samaritans Charity Shop in Elland, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the NOVEMBER "THE" CHALLENGE (#14)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)