A Year in Provence

by Peter Mayle | Travel |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 10/7/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, October 07, 2017
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, February 22, 2018
The book was cute but typical for this type of book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at mail in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/1/2018 UTC) at mail in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! sending with Surprise Paperback Bookbox Round 6 for Oh, the Places we Go release challenge 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018
I'm taking this book from Meekachu07's Surprise bookring and putting it in iwillrejoice's "Y" bookring because this looks like a better choice than the one I had saved.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, March 09, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/9/2018 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

Book went out in the mail today.

Journal Entry 6 by Meekachu07 at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, March 15, 2018
Selected from the Y bookring. Thanks for sharing!