The Cat Who Wasn't There (The Cat Who... Mysteries, Book 14): A cosy feline whodunit for cat lovers everywhere (Jim Qwilleran Feline Whodunnit)

by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 10/7/2017
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, October 07, 2017
A charity shop was selling books for 50c

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, October 07, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (10/7/2017 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to a fellow bookcrosser

Christchurch bookcrossers meet up regularly once a month and for more information check out Conventions and Meetings in the Forums.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 17, 2017
As I suspected, I have read it before, but long enough ago that I didn't remember all of the details of whodunnit and why.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

Want to meet other Bookcrossers? A small but active group of Christchurch Bookcrossers meet once a month for lunch and to exchange books. If you'd like to join us, check out the Conventions and Meetings Forum for details.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 5 by wingsota48wing at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Saturday, April 21, 2018
Taken from the book buffet at the BookCrossing Convention in Bordeaux 2018.

Journal Entry 6 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Tuesday, August 07, 2018
Not as funny as I hoped for, but an OK summer read.

Journal Entry 7 by wingsota48wing at Oslo Sentralstasjon in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/9/2018 UTC) at Oslo Sentralstasjon in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

I will release this book at the BC meet up this afternoon . The book will be left on the shelf at Oslo Visitor's Centre unless someone takes it home.

The book is part of the Scandinavian challenge "Keep the books moving 2018".

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Oslo, Akershus fylke Norway on Sunday, September 02, 2018
I have read it halvways through, in Bodø/Norway. I will take it with me to Germany in a few weeks time, release it there.