To Kill a Mockingbird

by Harper Lee | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/5/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 05, 2017
This is one book of 13 which arrived in two Safeway bags from an anonymous donor on 09/29/17. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Spook-tacular October 2017 Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book has the word KILL in its title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 21, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/4/2017 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a meeting of BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group, in memory of Mary Zee who founded the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe. Rest in peace, dear friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 E-less challenge hosted by motherof11.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqnutZipswing at Westminster, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 05, 2017
Picked from table of books at the annual Nov. BCinDC meet-up alway held in memory of BC'er "MaryZ" at Birdies Cafe.
Read this now modern classic many moons ago and have seen the movie several times.