Commonwealth

by Ann Patchett | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/5/2017
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 05, 2017
Picked up this book for the winner of a certain sweepstake.

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 07, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/6/2017 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to the winner of the book, tea and chocolate sweeps. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, October 16, 2017
Fabulous - thank you so much bookfogster for this wishlist book and the tea and chocolate that accompanied it :)
I guess I can diet next year!
Loved the postcard of The Kelpies, which I've never heard of or seen before. Off to Google :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, August 08, 2018
A very enjoyable read, after a slightly slow start.

It is 1964: Bert Cousins shows up at Franny Keating's christening party uninvited and notices a heart stoppingly beautiful woman. When he kisses Beverly Keating, his host's wife, he sets in motion the joining of two families, whose shared fate will be defined on a day seven years later. In 1988, Franny Keating, now twenty-four, is working as a cocktail waitress in Chicago. When she meets the famous author Leon Posen one night at the bar, and tells him about her family, she unwittingly relinquishes control over their story...

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 06, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (9/6/2018 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Travelling to Finland :)
Enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, September 14, 2018
Thank you so mucy, keeta1! What a lovely surprise <3 I recently read another book by Ann Patchett and enjoyed it very much so I'm looking forward to enjoying this one, too. Thanks again!