The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/5/2017
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 05, 2017
I read this a while ago and enjoyed it. I do like books where people are talking about the books they've read. I picked up this copy for a secret purpose!

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 07, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/6/2017 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to the winner of the rabck sweeps. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, November 28, 2017
The book has finally arrived. Thank you for picking this out of my wish list.

----------------------------
Updated Mar 22, 2018

This is a very charming and delightful book with lovable characters. I received more than one copy of this book contemporaneously and they are ready to be shared.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Surprise, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Surprise, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A tag along surprise for another bookcrosser. I hope you like this one.

Journal Entry 5 by wingJudySlump612wing at Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Yes, I like this one! I read it long ago, and remember it just well enough to welcome the occasion to re-read it. DH glanced through it and thought it looked good too. And he is over the moon with the postal stamps you included! Thank you for all your kindness!!