corner corner The Lost Library

The Lost Library
by DEAN A.M. | Literature & Fiction
Registered by daffodil-2 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 10/4/2017

status (set by daffodil-2): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by daffodil-2 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 04, 2017

This good condition paperback was donated to the Cameo Café bookshelf.
It tells the story of Arno Holmstrand who is about to die-his life cut short by an organisation intent on laying claim to secrets he has spent a lifetime guarding: the location of the lost Library of Alexandria, and the vast knowledge it has hidden for centuries.

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 07, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/10/2017 UTC) at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be placed on the Cameo Café bookshelf.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Borrowed from the Cameo Café library today by my husband who is a volunteer there as well as being on the Committee.

Journal Entry 4 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2018

My husband read around 3/4 of this book before giving up with it as he said it contained way too much detail.

It will be taken back to the Cameo Café bookshelf soon.

Journal Entry 5 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (4/24/2018 UTC) at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be placed back on the Cameo Café bookshelf.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.