The Elegance of the Hedgehog

Little Free Library Book
by Muriel Barbery | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1933372605 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winglynncobbwing of Portland, Oregon USA on 8/15/2018
Journal Entry 1 by winglynncobbwing from Portland, Oregon USA on Wednesday, August 15, 2018
purchased 4 release

Journal Entry 2 by winglynncobbwing at Little Orange Library in Portland, Oregon USA on Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (8/15/2018 UTC) at Little Orange Library in Portland, Oregon USA

2 1/2 blocks south of Woodstock on S. E. 42nd.

Journal Entry 3 by BAMNStewart at Portland, Oregon USA on Friday, August 17, 2018
Hi Lynn! It was fun to run into you in front of your library! I can't wait to read this book. Don't worry, I will release it, and log it, when I'm done. Thank you for the book!

Journal Entry 4 by BAMNStewart at Cartlandia Little Free Library in Portland, Oregon USA on Saturday, September 01, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (9/1/2018 UTC) at Cartlandia Little Free Library in Portland, Oregon USA

While it was enjoyable to find this BookCrossing book, reading it was another matter! Reading two very pretentious narrators muse about how intellectually superior they are to all those around them is not my idea of fun!