The Notebook

by Nicholas Sparks | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 10/2/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, October 02, 2017
One of many books found in my mother's house when we were getting her moved into assisted living.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/17/2018 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book is going to meet-up with me today and hopefully going home with someone else.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018
Thank you so much for sharing this book with me at the Springfield, Virginia, Starbucks* meetup of BCinDC. I'll be saving it to release in my Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720).

* I tried the "blonde" coffee today at Starbucks. It tastes as bad as all other Starbucks coffee. :(

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The author's name contains the words PARK and SPARK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/12/2018 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!