Mending Fences

by Sherryl Woods | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/1/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 01, 2017
This is one of seven books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook between 09/25/17 and 10/01/17. The donor of this book remains anonymous. Thank you very much.

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The author's name contains the word WOOD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!

Enjoy the book!

Released 1 yr ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book didn't find a reader at the Kingsington Day of the Book Festival. It will be released at the Gaithersburg Book Festival!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 13, 2018
There were just over a hundred books left over after the Gaithersburg Book Festival last month, including this one. I brought them home to release elsewhere.

Journal Entry 7 by wingResQgeekwing at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Remsen Bldg. in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/13/2018 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Remsen Bldg. in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the tables outside Dunkin Donuts.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 13, 2018
This book was left anonymously on the Book Exchange shelf.

Journal Entry 9 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 13, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (9/13/2018 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).