Kabul Beauty School: An American Woman Goes Behind the Veil

by Deborah Rodriguez, Kristin Ohlson | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by lexbarbie of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 9/30/2017
Journal Entry 1 by lexbarbie from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, September 30, 2017
Bought in an online sale. I loved Deb Rodriguez' other books. So here's hoping I love this too!

Journal Entry 2 by lexbarbie at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, October 05, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/5/2017 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

Packaged up to send to an Official Bookcrossing Zone (OBCZ) in Northamptonshire :)

Journal Entry 3 by JemmaJ at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Many thanks for the book Lexbarbie...I will release it at OBCZ-TowMill

Released 1 yr ago (10/17/2017 UTC) at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Released onto the OBCZ shelf at Towcester Mill Brewery - it may come home with me if it not taken during the Meet Up!

Journal Entry 5 by JemmaJ at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 06, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (10/6/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Released upon the Book Buffet at the Ipswich UnConvention 2018...