Chocolate Lovers (Little Books of Quotations)

by Author unknown | Cooking, Food & Wine |
ISBN: 1903059291 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 9/29/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 29, 2017
A tiny book for chocolate lovers!

Released 3 yrs ago (9/30/2017 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending this little book to the winner of the greetings card sweepstakes as a little extra surprise.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Received in the post along with a whole bunch of cool greeting cards. I do love chocolate, and greeting cards as I send many out. Thank you so much Trojanhorse for the day-brightening mail.

Journal Entry 4 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Friday, November 10, 2017
Lots of cute quotes as well as yummy, non-fattening photos of chocolates. What's not to like? Thank you again.

Journal Entry 5 by wingminesaynwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Monday, November 20, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (11/20/2017 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Secret Santa US/Canada 2017. Wishing you the most joyful of holidays! Hope you enjoy the package (a book will be arriving from an Amazon shipper as well). Loved all the little quotes contained within.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, December 02, 2017
This precious little book arrived along with my Secret Santa package. As minesayn said: "What's not to like?" I read the book today and will reserve it for another bookcrosser's birthday.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (12/27/2017 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

on the way to celebrate a birthday!

Journal Entry 8 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, January 20, 2018
What a cute fun little book~~ and the only birthday book I’ Already read😊 Thank you, Southernfried!

I think my favorite quote may be: “ Among life’s mysteries is how a two pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain five pounds.”

Or maybe: “The three best pleasures in life are scratching, sneezing, and eating chocolate.”

Journal Entry 9 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Friday, September 06, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (9/6/2019 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Ah, this sweet little book has resurfaced recently, and I’m now about to send it off in another bookcrosser’s birthday package~~ Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by T02S03B11D20 at Springport, Michigan USA on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
How cute, arrived in the mail today.

Journal Entry 11 by T02S03B11D20 at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Monday, November 30, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (12/1/2020 UTC) at Hutchinson, Kansas USA

Xmas gift

Journal Entry 12 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Tuesday, December 08, 2020
This is adorable! Thank you so much!!!

Journal Entry 13 by wingheartthumperwing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (12/8/2020 UTC) at Clanton, Alabama USA

This was such a cute little book, I immediately added it to a Christmas box I was sending to another Bookcrosser and her daughter. I hope they love it!

Journal Entry 14 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Friday, December 18, 2020
So cute! Thanks for including this in our box of Christmas goodies heartthumper! 🥰��

Released 2 mos ago (1/19/2021 UTC) at Valentine's Day Exchange , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

I'm a very special book. I'm traveling the world in search of new friends. I hope I have found one in you. If you are my new owner please make a brief journal entry with my BCID number. You can read and release me for a new friend to read or keep me. It's your choice!

If you are new to bookcrossing and want to join please consider listing bamaforever as your referral. Welcome to bookcrossing!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 16 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, February 13, 2021
Arrived in my valentine box from my valentine pal. Cute little book. Sweet little read. I will pass it along

Journal Entry 17 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2021 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! KTM surprise RABCK to book_drunkard. A cute little book to keep passing along.

Journal Entry 18 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Friday, February 26, 2021
Received today.

Thanks for sending this little morsel my way.
Chocolate that will burn calories instead of adding them is truly something to savor!