We are Family

by Steve Bloom Images | Arts & Photography |
Registered by winghingraldwing of Motala, Östergötland Sweden on 9/27/2017
Journal Entry 1 by winghingraldwing from Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Wednesday, September 27, 2017
En liten fin bok som jag fick av en vän som rensar ut ur sin hylla.
CD-skiva följer med.
My friend started to give books away. I got this.

Journal Entry 2 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Fin bok som gör en glad.
Nice book that makes one happy.

Journal Entry 3 by winghingraldwing at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/11/2018 UTC) at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Härligt budskap och med musik.
Lovely message with music.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBAMPwing at Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on Friday, April 13, 2018
Thank you, hingrald!

Journal Entry 5 by wingBAMPwing at De Keukenhof in Lisse, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Released 12 mos ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at De Keukenhof in Lisse, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, BAMP, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

"Release 7 of the 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Challenge 2018"