Gone Girl

by gillian flynn | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 9/27/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, September 27, 2017
I found this slightly-battered softcover on the charity-sale shelves at a local Hannaford's. The book inspired a 2014 film. I've never summoned up enough interest to tackle this one, but if a finder writes a rave review I may find another copy and give it a try!

[There's a TV Tropes page on the book and film.]

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Rocky Hill Rd in Oxford, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, April 22, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Rocky Hill Rd in Oxford, Massachusetts USA

I left the book in this Little Free Library while on a book-release road-trip in honor of International BookCrossing Day. Hope someone enjoys the book!

(For those on Facebook, see the International BookCrossing Day event.)

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Movie release challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by thezittels at Oxford, Massachusetts USA on Friday, April 19, 2019
Found at a Little Free Library! From the notes on book crossing, it looks like it’s been there a year!