Thinking in Pictures: And Other Reports from My Life with Autism

by Temple Grandin | Education |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 9/26/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 26, 2017
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, January 12, 2018
Very interesting read. I wish I had read it earlier.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, October 12, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (10/14/2019 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to labmomnm

Journal Entry 4 by winglabmomnmwing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, October 27, 2019
Arrived last week - thanks! Lots of cartoon inserts - were those marking favorite pages? I look forward to reading those as well as this book!