Happy People Read and Drink Coffee

by Agnès Martin-Lugand | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingerpaxwing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 10/9/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingerpaxwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, October 9, 2017
"Diane seems to have the perfect life. She is a wife, mother, and the owner of Happy People Read and Drink Coffee, a cozy literary café in Paris. But when she suddenly loses her husband and daughter in a car accident, the world as she knows it disappears.
One year later, Diane moves to a small town on the Irish coast, determined to heal by rebuilding her life alone - until she meets Edward, a handsome and moody photographer, and falls into a surprising and tumultuous romance.
But will it last when Diane leaves Ireland for good? At once heartbreaking and uplifting, Diane's story is deeply felt, reminding us that love remembered is love enduring."
***
Tuttavan kierrätettäväksi antama kirja. Ei ole ihan omaan lukumakuuni välttämättä ja lukemista riittää, joten laitoin lukematta kiertoon.

Journal Entry 2 by wingerpaxwing at Wishlist RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 15, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (10/15/2017 UTC) at Wishlist RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Ciao! Caffé -miitissä Taryalle

Journal Entry 3 by wingTaryawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, October 15, 2017
Thank you for this wishlist book of mine! The book title is perfect <3

Journal Entry 4 by wingTaryawing at ABC Riihimäki in Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Friday, September 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/18/2021 UTC) at ABC Riihimäki in Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland

I'm currently reading the Finnish translation of the book so I'll take this to Riihimäki's BC meet-up tomorrow :)

Lue ja vapauta - BookCrossing.com

Journal Entry 5 by wingPaulanniwing at Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
I took this from the meet-up. I have read a library copy in Finnish, it was a light and entertaining read, and who could resist reading and coffee!

I'll pass this on to a new reader soonish, I hope.