The Girls of Lechlade College

by Lucy Cunningham-Brown | Romance |
Registered by teapot of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 9/25/2017
Journal Entry 1 by teapot from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, September 25, 2017
Quite a silly "naughty" book about some horny schoolgirls. It was quite funny in places.

I wasn't sure what category to put it in as it isn't much of a "romance" really...

Journal Entry 2 by teapot at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 09, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (2/10/2019 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Will bring to the meetup tomorrow. I have a feeling I know exactly who will pick it up with glee!

Journal Entry 3 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Picked up at the old gang meetup - sorry for the delay in journaling, this week is manic.

I hadn't realised that this is erotica. Had originally intended it for my obcz but can't use it now. Will find somewhere to re-release it ;-)

Journal Entry 4 by teapot at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, February 15, 2019
Give it to rainbow3!

Journal Entry 5 by wingCassandra2020wing at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, April 19, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2019 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Bringing back to meetup (with Rainbow3 in mind) as this is not suitable for my obcz.

Although this book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com, you don't have to be a member. It's perfectly OK to just take the book and enjoy it. Of course, if you can visit the website and let us know that you've picked it up, that would be even better - you don't even have to join, you can add your comments anonymously - you can also post your review when you've read it, then return it or pass it on to someone else.

If you do join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see what happens to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 6 by wingrainbow3wing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, April 22, 2019
Thanks to both teapot & Cassandra2020, indeed this does look silly & "naughty".