corner corner To Catch a Rabbit

To Catch a Rabbit
by Helen cadbury | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 9/21/2017

status (set by Nu-Knees): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 21, 2017

This is one of 5,000 copies of this mystery that York Libraries are distributing across the city as their 2017 Big City Read for readers to enjoy, discuss and pass on . I acquired it last night during one of the many associated events taking place this Autumn, namely a fascinating talk by the amazingly fluent speaker, historian Alison Weir.

Amazon Editorial Review: "Two young boys stumble on a dead prostitute. She's on Sean Denton's patch. As Doncaster's youngest community support officer, he's already way out of his depth, but soon he's uncovering more than he's supposed to know. Meanwhile Karen Friean, professional mother of two, learns her brother has disappeared. She desperately needs to know he's safe, but once she starts looking, she discovers unexpected things about her own needs and desires. "

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 29, 2017

I tried - but unfortunately this novel isn't for me. While there are some nice people in it, there are lots of unpleasant ones as well and their world isn't one I want to hang around in for long. Life's too short, I'm afraid!