Where We Belong: A Novel

by Emily Giffin | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/18/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 18, 2017
This is one of 51 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my neighbor on Atlantic Avenue who paints rocks! Thank you so much.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, December 13, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book to a fellow BookCrosser at the annual BCinDC Holiday party. We're playing "The First Line Game". :D

The first line of this book is...

I know what they say about secrets.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by Firegirl at Annandale, Virginia USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
This book was leftover at the end of the BC-in-DC holiday gathering, so I picked it up to contribute to my hospital's book cart.

Released 2 mos ago (12/19/2018 UTC) at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Left on the book cart in the main waiting area.