The Lady and the Unicorn

by Tracy Chevalier | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmaid-of-kentwing of Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 9/15/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingmaid-of-kentwing from Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, September 15, 2017
On its way to sunny Portugal.

Journal Entry 2 by Pequete at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Saturday, September 23, 2017
I have just arrived from Brussels today and found this book waiting for me at home - there could be no better moment to start reading it! Thank you maid-of-kent!

Journal Entry 3 by Pequete at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Wednesday, February 07, 2018
I really liked the description of the weaving process of the Flemish tapestries, starting with the drawings, the daily lives of artisans and nobles, and to imagine life in Brussels at that time. I kept this book so I could read it while visiting the city and it was great to visit some of the places described in it. This being said, I would have liked the book to have more historical information and less romance, which at times even seemed a bit cheesy...
Thanks again, maid-of-kent, for sharing!
The book is now available for other bookcrossers to enjoy.

Journal Entry 4 by Pequete at Lisboa, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, September 20, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (9/20/2018 UTC) at Lisboa, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal

Seguiu esta manhã para a Ladylouve!

Journal Entry 5 by ladylouve at Lisboa - Benfica, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, September 26, 2018
I heard many good things about this book, so I picked it up at a great BookBox!

Thank you for sharing! :)

Journal Entry 6 by ladylouve at Lisboa - Benfica, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Finally got to read it and was a bit disappointed. I did not like the first characterization of the main character, an unfair and abusive man and, because of that, I was not able to enjoy his adventures and actions.

If you'd like, read my blogpost for more (in Portuguese): https://naomeapeteceestudar.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-lady-and-unicorn.html

It will travel as soon as it can to other adventures! Thank you for sharing! <3

Journal Entry 7 by irus at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Wednesday, September 04, 2019
This book will stay on the shelves for a while, for everyone who wants a pleasant reading.
But it always available for a trip around the world.
Thanks ladylove