You, on a Diet: The Owner's Manual for Waist Management

by Michael F. Roizen, Mehmet C. Oz | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/14/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 14, 2017
This is one of 37 books donated recently to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by the steward of the Little Free Library #9217 on Aster Boulevard in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word WAIST.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!