BAKUMAN GN VOL 01

by Tsugumi Ohba | Graphic Novels |
Registered by wingmcsarwing of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 9/11/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingmcsarwing from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Monday, September 11, 2017
This is a series by the author and artist of the Death Note fame. The artwork is of a similar style but the theme and plot are as different as can be. Bakuman is one of my all time favourites.

Released 1 yr ago (9/11/2017 UTC) at A Wish From Their Holiday WIsh List!, Holiday Gift Giving -- Controlled Releases

Sent with other goodies as a surprise to a fellow bookcrosser for Holiday Gift Giving 2017. Happy early holidays!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Thank you for the HGG presants, how did you guess that Yorkshire tea was my faveorite tea :)

Released 1 yr ago (4/9/2018 UTC) at Manga/ Graphic Novel Sweepstakes , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Now off to the winner of the manga/graphic novel sweepstakes

congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 5 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Sunday, April 15, 2018
This just arrived. Thank you so much! I read some of Death Note back when it was all the rage, but haven't read anything else by the author or artist, so I'm curious to give this a go.

Journal Entry 6 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Thursday, November 29, 2018
This was a very entertaining and memorable read! The plot may not be the world's most unique story, but the engaging characters, precise art, and embrace of the amusing meta humor in writing a manga about writing manga make it fun. I also found the portrayal of the teens here interesting and accurate, illustrating the awkward transition from being a dreaming child to meeting expectations as a working adult. It is quite a bit more thoughtful and mature than Death Note which I appreciated.

Journal Entry 7 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Thursday, November 29, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/29/2018 UTC) at Trumansburg, New York USA

Sent to the winner of the latest Manga/GN Sweepstakes. Sorry for the delay in getting it to you!

Journal Entry 8 by wingWilenawing at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Friday, December 07, 2018
Thanks emmejo for this choice. :-)

An original story , thanks for this discovery.

- Challenge 3 per week

Journal Entry 9 by wingWilenawing at Polydome in Clermont-Ferrand, Auvergne France on Sunday, March 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/17/2019 UTC) at Polydome in Clermont-Ferrand, Auvergne France

Livre libéré à l'occasion de la geek convention. :-)

*****

Bonjour et bienvenue dans le monde des livres en liberté !

Vous venez de trouver un livre voyageur.

Ici vous pourrez indiquer :
- l’endroit où vous avez trouvé ce livre
- si vous l'avez lu, la note que vous lui donneriez, vos impressions de lecture,
- et ce que vous comptez faire de lui (le donner à quelqu’un, le libérer dans un lieu public...à vous de choisir !).

En vous inscrivant sur le site du Bookcrossing (gratuit et anonyme), vous pourrez être prévenu par message électronique dès que le livre sera à nouveau trouvé et commenté ainsi que commencer à libérer vous aussi des livres si vous le souhaitez !

Bonne lecture !