A Respectable Trade (Historical Novels)

by Philippa Gregory | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 9/9/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, September 09, 2017
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, October 11, 2019
I felt it was too long. Parts seemed unrealistic. The book starts in Gambia and moves to England during the time of slavery in the late 1700s. Frances marries for convenience and the story begins. It was sad to think of how little women had to say about their lives during this time.
Reserved for bookstogive

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, October 12, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (10/14/2019 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to bookstogive

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, October 18, 2019
Received this great RABCK offering today in the mail. Thanks for sharing it with me and I look forward to reading it soon.