The Private Notebook of Katie Roberts, Age 11

by Amy Hest | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/8/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 08, 2017
I selected this book from the Little Free Library at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland, USA. . Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the words OF and OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 14, 2018
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere..

Released 12 mos ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #66514 at 15801 Sycamore Lane in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!