The Girl in the Spider's Web: A Lisbeth Salander Novel, continuing Stieg Larsson's Millennium Series

by David Lagercrantz | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by B-Lynn of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 9/8/2017
Journal Entry 1 by B-Lynn from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, September 08, 2017
For the next book club

Journal Entry 2 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, September 08, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/7/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Follow up book to the millennium series - book 4. Lisbeth Salander returns along with many of the characters in the first 3. It was helpful that the writer included a list of returning characters of who and how they were connected from the previous books.

A new one was introduced in this one that brings more interesting story lines - a young gifted autistic boy with an ability to draw and do math.

The ending was a bit off but lends itself to another book...

Journal Entry 3 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 10, 2017
Picked this up at the December BookCrossing Meeting

Journal Entry 4 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, April 19, 2018
It took me a bit to get into it but once I did it kept me engaged. It's been a while since I read the previous books so it took a bit to remember the characters and what happened in the previous books. The book is fast paced and entertaining.

Journal Entry 5 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/12/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the May BookCrossing meeting to be enjoyed by the next reader